- How valuable is insurance for building the resilience of farmers?
- What is being done at scale in India and can mega-scaling be achieved?
- What is being planned in Nigeria, what are the tough challenges?
- What innovations we can expect in the coming years?
- Ms. Clare Shakya. Climate Change Team Leader, Africa Regional Dept, DFID
- Mr. Bashiru Martins, Deputy General Manager, Agricultural Insurance Corporation of Nigeria
- Mr. Joseph Plappallil, Chairman and Managing Director, Agriculture Insurance Company of India
- Mr. Mario Wilhelm, Vice President, Global Partnerships, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
- Dr. Chirantan Bannerjee, Deutsche Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Moderator: Julian Roberts, Executive Director, Agribusiness & Weather, Willis