The Program gratefully acknowledges the support of its funders
The CCAFS program is a strategic partnership of CGIAR and Future Earth, led by the Interational Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT).
CCAFS is a collaboration among all 15 CGIAR research centers and work is led by staff at CGIAR centres and at five partner universities
- Leeds University - School of Earth and Environment
- Columbia University - International Research Institute for Climate and Society
- University of Vermont - Gund Institute for Ecological Economics
- University of Oxford - Environmental Change Institute
- University of Copenhagen - Faculty of Science