Watch the livestream recordings here or on the CCAFS youtube channel.
Do you have any feedback on the livestreaming? Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 November 2017, 14:00-16:00: Opening event: A framework for agricultural development under climate change
- 8 November 2017, 10:00-12:00: The Gender Advantage: Gender responsive adaptation in smallholder agriculture: Challenges and opportunities
- 8 November 2017, 13:15-14:45: The Land and Water Advantage: Is sustainable land and water management compatible with small-scale farming under climate change?
- 9 November 2017, 11:30-13:00: The Low Emissions Advantage: Climate finance: Emerging instruments for mitigation in agriculture
- 10 November 2017, 09:30-11:30: The Policy Advantage: The science-policy interface for climate-smart agriculture in action: What are the lessons learned?
- 13 November 2017, 10:00-12:00: The Breeding Advantage: Tapping into genetic diversity for food security in a 4 degrees warmer world
- 13 November 2017, 15:00-16:30: The Business Advantage: Scaling up private sector climate actions in agriculture
- 14 November 2017, 13:00-17:00: Closing event: Agriculture Advantage: The case for climate action in agriculture