“Agriculture Advantage: The case for climate action in agriculture” was an initiative and collaboration effort between different organizations with the same mission to transform agricultural development in the face of climate change. The event aimed to articulate the different dimensions of climate actions in the agricultural sector.
Watch the livestream recordings here or on the CCAFS youtube channel.
Do you have any feedback on the livestreaming? Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 November 2017, 14:00-16:00: Opening event: A framework for agricultural development under climate change
- 8 November 2017, 10:00-12:00: The Gender Advantage: Gender responsive adaptation in smallholder agriculture: Challenges and opportunities
- 8 November 2017, 13:15-14:45: The Land and Water Advantage: Is sustainable land and water management compatible with small-scale farming under climate change?
- 9 November 2017, 11:30-13:00: The Low Emissions Advantage: Climate finance: Emerging instruments for mitigation in agriculture
- 10 November 2017, 09:30-11:30: The Policy Advantage: The science-policy interface for climate-smart agriculture in action: What are the lessons learned?
- 13 November 2017, 10:00-12:00: The Breeding Advantage: Tapping into genetic diversity for food security in a 4 degrees warmer world
- 13 November 2017, 15:00-16:30: The Business Advantage: Scaling up private sector climate actions in agriculture
- 14 November 2017, 13:00-17:00: Closing event: Agriculture Advantage: The case for climate action in agriculture