Join the Food Security Portal (FSP), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), and CGIAR Research Program on Policies, Institutions, and Markets (PIM) in the launch of the new global foresight tool exploring impacts of alternative investment scenarios on agricultural production, productivity, and hunger for the period 2010–2050. The online tool was recently developed by IFPRI’s IMPACT model team and the FSP.
The webinar will include the demonstration of the tool, followed by a discussion of how it can be applied to support decision-making.
- Keith Wiebe (Senior Research Fellow, IFPRI)
- Shahnila Dunston (Senior Research Analyst, IFPRI)
- Jim Woodhill (Initiative Lead, Foresight4Food)
- Steven Prager (Principal Scientist for Integrated Modeling, CIAT)
- Ignacio Perez (Economist, European Commission’s Joint Research Center)
Moderator: Rob Vos (Director of Markets, Trade and Institutions Division, IFPRI)
The work on the IMPACT model has been supported by the CGIAR Research Program on Policies, Institutions, and Markets (PIM) with additional contributions from the CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS).