Hosted on the adaptation, loss and damage day of COP26, the event seeks to articulate the roles linking science to action through digital technologies and innovation in support of the Presidency’s campaign on ‘Transforming Agricultural Innovation for People, Nature and Climate’. It takes stock of the ‘Blueprint for Climate Informed Digital Advisory Services’ and the ‘Digital Agri Hub’.
A detailed agenda and speakers list will be published here once available.
- Wageningen University and Research (WUR)
- World Resources Institute (WRI)
- International Research Institute for Climate and Society (IRI)
- World Food Programme (WFP)
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
This event page provides details for one of the events that CCAFS will be participating in with partners during COP26 (31 Oct–12 Nov 2021). To see other events that CCAFS is co-hosting or participating in, please click here.