This is NOT your usual science conference!
Find out why: www.globalcsaconference.org
The conference will aim to achieve the following objectives:
- To mobilize the knowledge needed for food systems transformation under climate change.
- To catalyze the partnerships needed for transformation, bringing together all key stakeholders, from scientists, policy makers, investors and farmers.
What to expect
During the conference there will be various activities, sessions, exhibitions and side-events. For the full program overview, click here.
On day 1 and 2 of the conference, there will be thematic sessions based on the conference's six sub-themes. These include:
- Sub-theme 1: Empowering farmer and consumer organizations, women and youth
- Sub-theme 2: Digitally enabled climate-informed services
- Sub-theme 3: Climate-resilient and low-emission practices and technologies
- Sub-theme 4: Innovative finance to leverage public and private sector investments
- Sub-theme 5: Reshaping supply chains, food retail, marketing and procurement
- Sub-theme 6: Fostering enabling policies and institutions
Throughout the conference there will also be a cool innovations corner, a poster display and an exhibition of different institutions. Furthermore, there will be several official side-events next to the conference program. We'll also conclude the Compete2Innovate and the Design4CSA competitions with the announcement of the winners on Day 3.
Click on the icons below to find out more about the conference events and schedule.