Learn how to assess and prioritize agricultural mitigations options by country and by regions within countries.
The University of Aberdeen, with support from CCAFS, will present a user-friendly tool that can help stakeholders design beneficial and cost-effective mitigation options based on their geographic location.
- Agricultural mitigation options available to reduce GHG emissions in your country
- Mitigation potentials in different regions nationally and sub-nationally
- Most effective mitigation options by country and region
- Most effective mitigation options by different land uses (e.g. upland, grassland, rice)
- Importance of agroforestry systems to mitigate climate change
Participants are encouraged to provide feedback that will refine the tool.
The 1.5 hour training sessions will be conducted at 8:00-9:30 in Spanish and 10:00-11:30 in English.
Registration: Participation is limited to 20 people per session.
Please register with firstname.lastname@example.org.