This page houses key documents related to each of the three phases of CCAFS' operations: from its inception as a Challenge Program, through CCAFS Phase I and the Extension Phase, and into the current Phase II.
To view planning documents and annual reports for each year, visit the Planning and Reporting page.
Phase II: 2017-2022
- CCAFS Phase II full proposal (submitted March 2016)
- CCAFS Phase 2 pre-proposal (submitted August 2015)
- Click to learn more about Phase II
Extension Phase: 2015-2016
Phase I: 2011-2014
CCAFS Phase I started in 2011, guided by the CCAFS Program Plan that drove CCAFS research. Below are the key documents outlining CCAFS focus in Phase I.
- Final Program Plan | Program Plan Summary
- Proposal for CGIAR Research Program 7: Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS)
- Final comments from the Independent Science & Partnership Council (ISPC) on the CCAFS proposal - Feb 2011
- Response to comments of ISPC on CCAFS proposal
Challenge Program: 2009-2010
- Program Plan: CGIAR Challenge Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security
- Provisional Medium Term Plan: 2010–2012
- Report from CCAFS Planning Workshop 2010: Building Food Security in the Face of Climate Change
- CCAFS Activity Workplans and Budgets for 2010
- CCAFS Annual Report 2010: World’s largest coalition of researchers on climate change, agriculture and food security gears up