Join us on 25 June 2020, for a global event to spark action to transform food systems to avert a food and climate crisis in the time of COVID-19.
Missed the livestream? Watch all sessions now
Where to watch the event
Live translation will be available in French and Spanish for specific sessions. Go to the CCAFS livestream for more information.
- Report: Actions to Transform Food Systems Under Climate Change
- Blog: What's in the soil, stays in the soil: Conserving carbon in our soils to transform food systems
- Blog: Transforming food systems for a new era: Supporting prosperity through mobility and rural reinvigoration
- Blog: Transforming food systems for a new era: Enabling markets and public sector actions to incentivize sustainable practices
- Blog: De-risking livelihoods in climate and conflict hotspots: The need to align humanitarian and development objectives and finance
- Blog: How can food loss and waste reduction best deliver climate benefits?
- Blog: Scaling sustainable investments to transform food systems
- Blog: Strengthening the capacity of agriculture in Rwanda to adapt to a variable and changing climate
- Blog: Driving social change for sustainable decisions: Gender-inclusive agricultural transformation
- Blog: Dotting your I's and crossing your T's for a transformation in food systems
- Blog: New technologies can be disruptive; maximizing the positives for farmers